- Intelligent Adaptive Authentication Authentication solution which combines fraud detection and authentication orchestration. Serves to protect against account takeover fraud by combining multi-factor authentication (MFA) with risk analysis including machine learning for accurate fraud prevention in real time.
- Mobile Security Suite A suite of SDKs to natively integrate mobile authentication, mobile application security, and e-signatures.
This use case scenario is initiated from the Bill Payment screen.
About this scenario
This scenario shows how your bill payments are authenticated using different authentication modes, depending on the risk factors and amount of money.
Before you begin
Ensure that you have completed the following use case scenarios:
- Use case scenario: User information capture page
- Use case scenario: Onboarding
- Use case scenario: Login without step-up authentication
Walkthrough: Bill payment to known recipient
Bill payment to known recipient
- On the Bill Payment screen of your app, tap New Bill Payment.
- Select Credit Card from the list.
- Tap the empty amount field to open the Payment Quick Select list.
Select Total Amount Due $ 138.96 and tap Submit Payment.
A progress indicator is displayed during risk evaluation and authentication by Intelligent Adaptive Authentication.
Tap the progress indicator dialog to continue.
Note how the payment can be submitted without further user authentication.
Repeat steps 1 to 5, but select different amounts from the Payment Quick Select list to demonstrate how different amounts require different authentication modes:
- With Total Bill Amount $ 542.21, you need to provide fingerprint authentication.
- With Pre-pay Amount $ 1000.00, you need to provide authentication via face recognition.