Updating SAML Certificates
OneSpan Sign is committed to protecting the security of our customers' data. Thus we are continuously updating our security requirements for communicating with the service.
If you are not using an encrypted SAML integration or if you are not using our SAML integration, then no action is required on your end. Your application will continue to function as it currently does. You can also visit our Trust Center for more information.
If you are using an encrypted SAML integration
To ensure that our SAML certificates meet the highest possible levels of security, we will be updating them every two years.
If you are currently using SAML certificates, you must replace the SAML metadata according to the following schedule. If you do not update your SAML metadata on the date and time indicated below, your authentication services will not work. You cannot update BEFORE the date and time listed below.
- CA Sandbox: Tuesday, October 27th, 2020,05:00 ET
- US1 Sandbox: Tuesday, October 27th, 2020,05:00 ET
- US2 Sandbox: Tuesday, October 27th, 2020, 05:00 ET
US FedRAMP Sandbox: Tuesday, October 27th, 2020, 20:00 ET
- EU Production: Monday, November 30th, 2020, 16:00 ET
- AU Production: Tuesday, December 1st, 2020, 12:00 ET
- CA Production: Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020, 05:00 ET
- US1 Production: Thursday, December 3rd, 2020, 05:00 ET
US FedRAMP Production: Thursday, December 3rd, 2020, 20:00 ET
- US2 Production: Tuesday, December 8th, 2020, 05:00 ET
How to update your SAML certificate
We recommend that you make this update outside your normal business hours. Note that this update will NOT result in any downtime.