Obtaining OneSpan Sign Package Status Notifications
Whenever the status of a OneSpan Sign package changes, a notification is sent to eSignLive for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
This section describes:
OneSpan Sign sends a notification regarding package status to subscribed services. The service URL is provided in the Callback URL in the OneSpan Sign Account entity record. The URL provides an exposed service that can be invoked by OneSpan Sign.
Here is an example of the Callback URL:
To configure eSignLive for Microsoft Dynamics CRM for callback notifications:
- Specify a suitable Callback URL in the OneSpan Sign Account entity record.
- Save that record.
- Click Set Callback URL.
After this step has been performed, OneSpan Sign adds a notification record to the OneSpan Sign Notification entity whenever the status of a OneSpan Sign package changes.
When a new record is added to the OneSpan Sign Notification entity, it triggers the following actions.
- Invoke action: The ESLNotificationPostCreate plugin in the
assembly is executed. It implements the other actions in this list.
- Update package status: In the record of the Dynamic CRM eSignLive Package entity, the status of the package is updated from the Status field in the notification record. When a package is completed, a notification with Package_Complete status is added to the eSignLive Notification entity.
- Update signer status: OneSpan Sign obtains the status of each signer in the package, and then updates: (1) the package's Signer Status field; (2) each signer’s Signer Status field.
- Upload signed documents to Dynamics CRM : Completed signed documents are uploaded to the eSignLive Package entity of eSignLive for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
For more information about using eSignLive Notifications in eSignLive for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, see OneSpan Sign Notifications.