Connecting to a Private Cloud or On-Premises OneSpan Sign
Most installations of Salesforce that host OneSpan Sign for Salesforce use one of the public cloud domains listed in Environment URLs & IP Addresses.
If you want to use any other domain name, such as a private cloud or an on-premises deployment, then you must perform the following procedure.
To enable OneSpan Sign for Salesforce to work with a custom domain name for OneSpan Sign:
- Go to Setup > App Setup > Create > Apps.
- Under Connected Apps, click New.
- Under Basic Information, fill in the following fields:
- Connected App Name
- API Name
- Contact email
- Fill in the Callback URL as follows:
- For Sandbox:
https://<custom domain name>/oauth2/salesforcetest
- For Production: https://<custom domain name>/oauth2/salesforce
- Select OAuth Scope, and choose:
- Full access
- Perform requests on your behalf at any time (refresh_token, offline_access)
- Select the field Force.com Canvas.
- Fill in the Canvas App URL: https://<custom domain name>/
- For Access Method, choose OAuth Webflow (GET).
- For Locations, choose Visualforce.
- Click Lookup to set the Lifecycle Class as CanvasAppLifecycle.
At this point, your deployment should be complete. You can verify that it is by: (1) connecting your Salesforce application to your OneSpan Sign account; (2) creating and sending a package.
The above procedure creates a new canvas application on Salesforce.