A OneSpan Sign document package is a container for related documents that need to be signed. In general, such packages contain one or more documents (up to ten) and one or more signers. The sender of a package generally performs the following procedures:
To create a package:
- From the Dashboard, navigate to OneSpan Sign > OneSpan Sign Packages. The All OneSpan Sign Packages page appears.
- On the ribbon, click New. The New OneSpan Sign Package page appears.
- In the Package Details section, type a suitable Name for the package. The name should identify the package's contents (e.g., Mortgage Renewal Documents)
- If you want to base the package on an existing template, select a template from the Based On Template menu. For further information, see 2013.
- Optionally, type a Description of the package.
- If you want to associate the package with an Entity Record, select a Related Entity and a Related Record.
- Click Advanced Options to use any of the following parameters:
- Language: Specifies the language to be used in the package.
- Expiration Date: Specifies a date by which all documents are to be signed.
- Email Message: Creates an email message to be sent to all signers.
- Convention: Specifies a OneSpan Sign Convention to be applied to the package.
- Auto-Prepare with Text Tags: Enables the package to be automatically prepared with previously defined Text Tags.
Insert Dynamics CRM Values: Specifies that after the package is prepared, Text Tag values will be inserted from eSignLive for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- In Person Signing: Enables in-person signing.
- Enforce Signer Order: Enforces an order in which signers must sign the package.
- Review After Completion: Enables the review of a package before it's marked as complete.
- Click Save.