After the connector is installed, an Administrator must use the following procedure to specify the language it will use. The procedure can be performed again later to change that language.
To specify the language that the connector will use:
- Log into eSignLive for Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a user with Administrator privileges.
- Navigate to eSignLive for Microsoft Dynamics CRM > OneSpan Sign > OneSpan Sign Language. An OneSpan Sign Languages list may appear.
- If the language you want is on the list, select it and click Save.
- If the language you want is not on the list:
- Click New to create a new OneSpan Sign language.
- Enter the required information (e.g., Name = English, Value = en). You can view all supported languages and their associated values in the Supported Languages section of this page. You must enter one of those values, though you can specify the name as you wish.
- Click Save.