marcelrusu

500 EsepCommand failed and no fallback available.

0 votes
Hi, I'm trying to submit a payload to POST https://sandbox.esignlive.com/api/packages, in the past few days it has been intermittently working and not, this morning it hasn't been working at all yet. The error message is
{ messageKey: 'error.internal.default',
  technical: 'EsepCommand failed and no fallback available.',
  message: 'Unexpected error. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact our support team.',
  code: 500,
  name: 'Unhandled Server Error' }
I am uploading a pdf as part of the payload uncompressed it is around 8.6 mb, I don't think this is the issue as this has been working at this size for many months. Here are some of my upload parameters which haven't changed in months also
var options = { 
	method: 'POST',
	url: 'https://sandbox.esignlive.com/api/packages',
	headers: {  
		accept: 'application/json',
		authorization: 'Basic ' + config.esign.api_key,
		'content-type': 'multipart/form-data; boundary=---011000010111000001101001' 
	},
	formData: { 
		file: { 
			value: document, 
			options: { 
				filename: './' + pdfPath, contentType: null 
			}
		},
		"payload": JSON.stringify(signInfo) 
	} 
};
If you need more detail I can privately send the whole HTTP request payload. Is there anything new with the API spec? Is this error isolated to sandbox or will I see it in production aswell?

Reply to: 500 EsepCommand failed and no fallback available.

0 votes
Hi there, It would be better if you can remove all the sensitive information and send a sample payload to [email protected] so that I can reproduce the issue. And there's no deployment in US2 sandbox this morning (the latest deploy was two days ago). So I'll try the same code&pdf&payload in different environments and see whether it's related to the new release. Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: 500 EsepCommand failed and no fallback available.

0 votes
Hi Marcel, As we discussed, in private channel. This issue was reproducible at our side and will be reported to R&D team for further investigation. And this issue will only be limited to Sandbox and won't affect Production Environment . Hope this could help! Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off