This is the first release of OneSpan Sign for SharePoint Online.
- PB-25949: To use in-person signing, the user currently logged into OneSpan Sign for SharePoint Online must have an assigned Signature Block. If they do not have a Signature Block to sign, they cannot start the Signer Experience even if in-person signing is enabled.
- PB-18870: When re-editing a template with multiple recipients, the option Set Signing Order may become enabled. If you do not want to specify a signing order, verify that the Set Signing Order option has been disabled.
- PB-17378: When adding recipients to a transaction via the Designer, the Set Signing Order option may become enabled. If you do not want to specify a signing order, verify that the Set Signing Order option has been disabled.
- PB-18748: Changing any Template Setting (such as the Description of the template) will automatically add you as a Recipient, even if you were not previously listed as a recipient. To remove yourself from the Recipient list, click the X next to your account name.
- PB-14400: Safari is not supported. For a list of supported browsers, see OneSpan Sign for SharePoint Online Minimum System Requirements.
- PB-17295: Trying to add or delete a sender in the Manage Senders section will not work if this page is open in multiple Internet Explorer 11 browsers.
- PB-17291: After creating a template on Windows 7 with an Internet Explorer 11 browser, the tables in the Document Library panel may be misaligned. This does not affect functionality.
- PB-17046: When adding recipients to a transaction using the Designer, the signing order of your recipients may get changed.
- PB-17043: You cannot upload a file larger than 5 MB.
- PB-17042: You cannot repeatedly upload the same local document to a transaction. For example, if you try to upload Document A, you must first upload Document B before trying to upload Document A again. This does not apply if you're uploading a document from SharePoint.
- PB-12690: If a transaction has expired before being sent, the Prepare to sign button remains enabled. If you try to prepare and send the transaction's documents, the User Interface will hang. To avoid this, update the expiry date before sending the transaction.
- When trying to use OneSpan Sign for SharePoint Online with Internet Explorer 11, you may get an error message denying you access to the site. This may occur if your site's security settings prevent access to certain websites. If this happens, you must add OneSpan Sign for SharePoint Online as a Trusted Site. To do this, click Internet Options > Security > Sites, and then click the Add button.
- Storing documents on Microsoft SharePoint using the Signed Document Storage feature can be used only in a Production environment. You cannot use this feature in a Sandbox environment.