Digipass 275

You can use the demo Digipass 275 virtual authenticator to generate Response-Only, Challenge/Response, and transaction signature one-time password (OTP) values to be validated in demo applications to get familiar with this type of hardware authenticator.

The demo application must be initialized with demo authenticator data from a respectively prepared DIGIPASS export file (DPX). The DPX file is linked at the bottom of the site for download requirements.

The demo authenticator is time-based, i.e. a generated OTP is only valid for a certain time span.

To use the Digipass 275 demo authenticator

1. Go to the demo authenticator website at https://gs.onespan.cloud/te-demotokens/.
  2. Switch to the DP275 page.
  3. Do one of the following:

• To generate a Response-Only OTP, click 1 on the virtual authenticator keypad.

• To generate a Challenge/Response OTP:

1. Click 2 on the virtual authenticator keypad.

2. Enter a four-digit challenge as displayed by the user application and click OK on the virtual authenticator keypad.

The authenticator generates a response, i.e. the OTP, which you can use in the demo user application.

• To generate a transaction signature OTP:

1. Click 3 on the virtual authenticator keypad.
      2. Enter the first data field, i.e. a number between 1 and 5 digits, and click OK on the virtual authenticator keypad.
      3. Repeat the previous step for the second and third data field.

The authenticator generates a signature for the three data fields, i.e. the OTP, which you can use in the demo user application.