sasuazo1

Batch signing of documents using personal certificate

0 votes

I need my users to be able to sign multiple documents with a single click.  Every month we generate hundreds or even thousands of similar documents that need to be signed by the same two people in our organization.  For legal reasons, these documents have to be signed with the personal certificates of each of the two signers.  They should be signed in one transaction.  It is very inefficient to have our signers click on every document.  We need a solution that allows them to sign all documents with their personal certificates but in just one click.  Can this be done with either the UI or the API?  If so, what do I need to do?  I have sandbox accounts on both US1 and US2 but my production account is on US1.

Reply to: Batch signing of documents using personal certificate

0 votes

Hi sasuazo1,

Thanks for your post! Unfortunately, signing with personal certificate requires interactions between user and Personal Certificate Client through websocket and it's temporary not possible to automate the process via the API. If you preferred, I can vote on behalf of your organization in the roadmap software and mention about your use case.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: Batch signing of documents using personal certificate

0 votes

Thank you so much for your reply Duo.  Yes, I would very much like you to vote on our behalf.  I assume your answer also means that the WebUI does not offer the possibility to sign multiple documents in one click, right?

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off