srikanth-polin…

Multiple signing sessions on same browser

0 votes
Team, I want to load two signing sessions for two users on the same browser. I have two silanis live urls (https://sandbox.esignlive.com/access?sessionToken=user1SessionToken and https://sandbox.esignlive.com/access?sessionToken=user2SessionToken) and opened in two tabs of the chrome browser. When both users started signing one after another on the tabs, its throwing error for second user. please find the attachment.

Attachments

Reply to: Multiple signing sessions on same browser

0 votes
If two users are using the same computer to sign, you wouldn't want to open two sessions at the same time, especially since they can't use them at the same time anyways, on one machine. The best thing to do, if everyone is there in one place, is to use in-person signing. This would allow you to choose who is signing from a drop down and have everyone sign on a single computer, in a single browser. To continue how you're doing it, you'd need to open a session one after the other in the same browser, or open the sessions in different browsers. Can you explain more about the signing process? Is this an in-person signing ceremony? Let me know.

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

0 votes
Let me explain my requirement. We have two signers who have to sign a document sequentially (ex: Signer1 signs a document and hand over to Signer2 where Signer2 signs the same doc). With silanis 6.0 and we want to achieve this functionality. For this we are opening two signing urls in two tabs of a browser, so that we can switch tabs for Signer1 and Signer2. But this is not working in silanis 6.0. This time we cant use the signer drop down for switching the signers. We are looking for alternate solution with out drop down.

0 votes
If you're not able to use the in-person functionality with the drop down to select a session, you'll likely either have to not load the second session until the first is complete or create a simple web app or just a page with script in it where you can enter both urls and have a "next signer" button that will load the next URL for signing. Let me know if you need a simple example of something like this.

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off