A Java Stand-alone application that runs at client side.
This tool is encapsulated as an Executive Jar, so you need to install the JRE/JDK environment (later than Java 1.8) in order to run the Jar.
1. Add consent document back to your package/template with an ID of "default-consent" and an index of 0
2. Mark the newly added consent as package consent with below API:
1.Support both API Key and Login Credential
2.Allow to use default consent or upload customized consent document from local disk
3.Automatically match the package language with the uploaded consents
Document Upload Priority:
When uploading with default consent: Packages with language of "fr" will be uploaded with the default French consent, all other packages will be uploaded with the default English consent.
When uploading with customized consent:
1. If user has chosen a document of specific language, packages with this language will be uploaded with the customized document
2. If user hasn't chosen a document of specific language, while user has specified the customized English consent, packages will be uploaded with the customized English consent
3. Both two points aren't met, the tool will upload default consent to the chosen packages.
If you have any questions or suggestions on this tool, please feel free to make a post!
Update 1.0.3: 2022/10/13
1. For on-premise users, allow to enter custom instance URL.