AV

CA sandbox 11.36: Unable to sign when transaction edited to make signer emails the same

0 votes

Hi,

In the Canadian Sandbox, I notice an issue with the signing ceremony when a transaction is edited to have 2 signers with the same email.

1. Create transaction with 2 signers , different email through SDK

2. Edit the transaction in OneSpan and make the signer # 2 email same as Signer # 1 email.

3. Its noticed that Signer # 1 can sign

4. When Signer # 2 starts the signing ceremony,  clicking on the Signature field (Click to Sign) does nothing , also nothing happens when the little icon that takes to signature fields (at the bottom left corner) is clicked.

the issue happens only when the signers have the same email id. The sharing of emails between signers is a new feature in 11.36v of OneSpan.

Reply to: CA sandbox 11.36: Unable to sign when transaction edited to make signer emails the same

0 votes

Hi Anu,

Thanks for reporting the issue to us! Few questions:
(1)Is the issue consistent to all packages following this flow? 

(2)Can you share the package ID of this failed to sign package?

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: CA sandbox 11.36: Unable to sign when transaction edited to make signer emails the same

0 votes

Hi Duo,

Yes, the issue can be consistently replicated when the package is edited to allow same email Id to a second signer ( tried only on a package with 2 signers). The issue is only with Signer # 2 signing process (i.e. of the signer whose email Id was edited to the same as first signer)

__a4CuTAipy5nXcexoWv-095Z44=  on my account

wjM8AVj3qzsFguJeRSpSs7J95Jw= this is on the account of one of my senders.

Thanks.

0 votes

Hi Anu,

Thanks for the information, I can reproduce the issue now. I will report this to support team and CC your email registered in the forum.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off