jimmy

Event Notifiers

0 votes
Hi, I'm looking at the event notifiers. https://docs.esignlive.com/content/c_integrator_s_guide/event_notifier/event_notifier.htm How are these normally used in the case of ESL:MESSAGE:SUCCESS:PACKAGE_OPT_OUT and ESL:MESSAGE:ERROR:PACKAGE_OPT_OUT. Is there anything special that happens on the eSignLive side for an error on opt out? Would the package show as having been opted out. I would assumed that most integrator would perform the same action on their end for these two since the user's intention is clear. Are there any issue with doing this?

Reply to: Event Notifiers

0 votes
Hi Jimmy, As a matter of fact, any ESL:MESSAGE:ERROR that you get, it means that the event did happen successfully (i.e. the request didn't go through to eSignLive). For example, the ESL:MESSAGE:ERROR:PACKAGE_OPT_OUT can be triggered when you lose internet connection as you opt-out of the package. Hence, the package status will not be shown at OPTED_OUT. Hope this clears things up.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off