kishoremvrs

How to enable Smart Card sign in eSignLive sandbox?

0 votes
Hi Team, I have a scenario where we have to sign the documents using Hardware Tokens(from INDIA, issued by eMudra). For the POC purpose, i have created a sandbox account and trying to try this on sandbox. Unfortunately i didn't find out how to enable this feature? Can you please help me enable this in my sandbox account. Good day!! Thanks in advance.

Reply to: How to enable Smart Card sign in eSignLive sandbox?

0 votes
Hi there, Have a look at this blog: https://www.esignlive.com/blog/tips-tricks-e-sign-documents-using-smart-cards/ Let me know if you need further assistance.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
Hi Haris, thanks for responding. Can you guide me on how to enable ‘Client-side Certificates’ option in my eSignLive account(Sandbox)?

0 votes
That will have to be done through support. Simply send a request to [email protected]
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
Hi Haris. Thanks for the reply and now it's enabled in my account. Though when i try to digi sign, it keeps asking me to install the driver even though i installed it. Operating System: Windows 10 Browsers tested: Google Chrome version : 64.0.3282.119 (Official Build) (32-bit) IE: 11, Edge Attached a screenshot for reference. Do you know why this is happening? why does it keeps asking me to install the same driver even though i installed? Do we need to do any OS wide settings? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

0 votes
Added the console log in the browser as well for further investigation.

Attachments

0 votes
Hi Haris, Thank you so much for the response and sent an email to [email protected] Waiting for the reply. Good day!!

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off