FredericDH

Template sharing not accessible for senders

0 votes
Hi, I would like to file a bug/enhancement : We noticed Sharing templates doesn’t seem to be working in this specific situation : As the Main account holder, I have created templates under my account and shared them. However, when transactions are sent via one of the senders under this main account, the templates don’t seem to be accessible when creating a transaction from the C# SDK but they are when using the REST API (xml transactions) I have modified the SDK to accommodate this needed change and have submitted a pull request on the eSignLive github available for review here (https://github.com/eSignLive/esl.sdk.net/pull/19) Let me know if you have any questions Thanks

Reply to: Template sharing not accessible for senders

0 votes
Thanks for posting. Your request has been forward to our Product Management team :)
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
Hi, any updates on my enhancement request ? Thanks

0 votes
Hi Frederic, Your enhancement request has been accepted and it currently stands as a candidate. I will let you know when it goes on the roadmap.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
Thank you for the update

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off