nicolea

Embedding an iFrame

0 votes
My company has been working with yours to white label the product and resell it. Is it possible to embed the eSignLive web app, (the site you access in the sandbox mode), into an iFrame to be placed in our application? If so, how do we embed this page in an iFrame and load a specific user's account? I'm being told that our users would not have their own username and password, so we have to create the session for them. All of the examples I'm finding are only for API integration. For example I can find documentation on how to create a document to sign with an API call, and then open that document to be signed in an iframe. But I'm not seeing if it is possible to just show the user the entire website and give them access to adding documents and sending documents that way.

Reply to: Embedding an iFrame

0 votes
Hi, After you've created your empty package, you will need to create a session in an iframe for the designer view: https://developer.esignlive.com/guides/feature-guides/designer/ This will allow you users to add documents, add signers, place signatures, and send it out for signing.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
Thanks for your reply! I take it this means our users would not have full access to your web app? Would they be able to search for documents previously created or see a list of them? How many different views are possible in the iFrame?

0 votes
With the designer, they will only be able to view the package that you've created the session for. You will not be able to embed any other views in an iframe other than the designer and of course the signing session.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
Hi, Its safe to embed your designer in iframe from our application ? As I know Iframes Bring Security Risk

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off