nehme

Event Notifier

0 votes
Hello, I want to check more details about this event notifier (ESL:MESSAGE:SUCCESS:DOCUMENT_CONFIRM), A signer has successfully confirmed a document. A how I can know which document was signed? Will this event return any details about the document ID? Thanks, Nehme

Reply to: Event Notifier

0 votes
Hi nehme, This is a front-end notifier (post message from child iFrame to your parent windows), so it won't return more detailed information. If you want the exact document ID, you'd use callback url. In that way, OneSpan Sign will send a POST request to your listening url and your server will know which signer finished which document in which package. So if you want to send this info back to your browser, I think you'd let your browser scheduled query your server about status or you use something web-socket to inform your browser in real time. Hope this could help you! Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: Event Notifier

0 votes
Hi nehme, And there's already an ER for this feature (carrying document id information in event notifier). It currently stands in a candidate feature. So you can also fill in an ER form by contacting our support team at [email protected] and I will let you know once it's on roadmap. Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off