Tomasch

Email signers

0 votes
Hello, Is there a way to ensure that person who receives the email with link for signature is the person who actually signs the document. If i was set as a recipient and forwarded my email to somebody else, the document will be still signed with my name but not by me. Any ways to avoid this, except SMS code? Regards, Tomasch

Reply to: Email signers

0 votes
Hi Tomasch, Currently, a signer can be authenticated by following three ways(Guide here):
  • A series of questions to be answered (Q&A)
  • A numeric pass code sent by SMS
  • Knowledge-Based Authentication (KBA)
KBA requires knowledge of personal information of an individual to grant access to protected material. OneSpan Sign currently supports Equifax US and Equifax CA. Hope this could help! Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes
Thanks for your reply, that's what i thought. Also there is a mention of "Force Login" but i cannot find it in the documentation. Can you point me where to find it?

0 votes
Hi Tomasch, "Force Login" is a setting in your account, and you can enable it by contacting our support team at [email protected]. Description: Forces a recipient who is an Account Sender to log in to OneSpan Sign before they will be permitted to access the Signing Ceremony. So Force Login is only available for signers who has an OSS account. And authentication (SMS, Q&A, KBA, SSO) for senders will be ignored when Force Login is enabled. Hope this could help you! Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off