lakhan

PDF Form Creation

0 votes
Do we need to create new forms (pdf) using GUI or existing forms (pdf) will work with minor modification ?

Reply to: PDF Form Creation

1 votes
Hi lakhan, With Web GUI and PDF forms, what you can apply is Document Extraction feature. And you only need to change your PDF form property name to fit the Document Extraction. Signers added through GUI will follow the signer name of signer1/2/3/4, which can be exactly recognized by Document Extraction Naming Syntax. For example, you can set your PDF form property name [Signer1.Fullname1] or [Signer1.Fullname1.Textfield1] binding to the first signer you added via GUI And don't forget to enable Document Extraction feature at your account level by contacting our support team at [email protected]. With this setting, all your document forms will be detected for document extraction by Doc Engine in default. Hope this could help you! Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes
Thanks for your quick reply. In our system I have to implement esign feature. We have almost 100+ pdf forms in our system. If I use OneSpan API do I need to create all this PDF from scratch or I can do some modification in existing PDF's. Some of the PDF's contains custom logic and generated by code.

0 votes
Hi lakhan, If using API/SDK, it's more flexible for you to handle PDF forms. You can use Position Extraction Feature to location your PDF form without changing its name. Or you can also consider using Text Anchor to use existing texts on your pdf. And of course, you can use Document Extraction feature if you are able to modify your PDF forms' property names. Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off