mbilensky

New Layout Designer Options

0 votes
Hi, We're investigating to moving to the new package/layout designer and had some questions. In our sandbox environment the new designer displays a option to chat with eSignLive support. Is this normally shown on prod environments as well? Is there a back office change to remove this? it's not listed as an available change in the list on the last question we asked. Can the "Accept Only" signature type be hidden? Thanks, Mitch

Approved Answer

Reply to: New Layout Designer Options

2 votes
Hi Mitch, Sorry for the misleading, the "Chat with Support" shows up because of the date of your account's plan. You can have them disappear by contacting our support team at [email protected] or you can send your account's email to [email protected] and I will help you have this settled. Hope this could help! Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

1 votes
Hi Mitch, About the "Chat with Support" option, I believe it's because of it's your first use of new Designer UI, and this option will be gone after first creation. And I have confirmed with our support that the "Accept Only" button seems can't be hidden as "Being a Consent Document" not a signature type and unfortunately there's no setting to remove that button. Hope this could help! Duo

1 votes
Hi Duo, What do you mean by "first use of new Designer UI"? I'm currently seeing it on every layout I create. Albeit as "Live chat is currently unavailable" Is the "Chat with Support" option limited to sandbox accounts or will it show for production accounts as well? Thanks, Mitch

0 votes
Hi Mitch, Just log onto your dashboard, create one test package and complete it. I believe the "Chat with Support" Option will be gone. And please let me know if it was still there. Duo

0 votes
Hi Duo, Maybe I put this in the wrong section but we are using the Java SDK to set up and send all the layout/package info and just using the eSignLive web UI for the layout designer and for the signing ceremony. Because of that, one of the back office changes applied to our accounts prevents us from creating and sending a package via the eSignLive web UI. And just to confirm, Is the “Chat with Support” option limited to sandbox accounts or will it show for production accounts as well? Thanks, Mitch

0 votes
Hi Duo, Perfect! I expected that to be a back office change. I don't mind it on the sandbox accounts we're using, just wanted to make sure that can be turned off on the prod accounts once we move to the new designer. Thanks! Mitch

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off