senthilnatarajan

Session Expiry Redirect URL setting NOT available at Account Level

0 votes
Hi OneSpan Team - I have gone through the below article and it mentions that the Session Expiry Redirect URL can be configured at Account Level , I have gone through my account and not found any configuration as such. 1)Do we nee to do this setting at the account level OR 2)In the JS code , as one of the events ? (As of now the events are not getting triggered for which I have started a separate thread on this forum) https://www.esignlive.com/blog/onespan-sign-developer-session-expiry-iframe Regards, Danny

Reply to: Session Expiry Redirect URL setting NOT available at Account Level

0 votes
Hi Danny, This setting has to be configured through our support team. And in this demo, the post message "ESL:MESSAGE:ERROR:SESSION_EXPIRE" was returned by your own HTML page. The idea of it is, once your signer get session expired in signing ceremony, the iFrame will be redirected to your own page, which sends a post message to your parent window and be handled like a Javascript Notifier. Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes
Hi Duo - Thanks for your reply , As you mentioned we need to send the Redirect URL to the support team (Yes this can be done , will be sending the URL to support team ) , but my concern is that since we are facing issue of event notifiers not working for us , will the Redirect URL still work after the session expires My question is that just configuring the Redirect URL at account level is enough or does it need to work in coordination with the events (session expire) to get this working Regards, Danny

0 votes
Hi Danny, Redirect URL is a mechanism different from Event Notifier, so setup in account level is sufficient. And for your Javascript Event Notifier issue, you can send an email(create an ticket) with our support team and we can arrange an online session. Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes
Hi Duo - Thanks for your reply , will do the below. 1) Send mail to support team to configure Redirect URL on the account 2) Send mail to support team to schedule session to get the event notifier issue resolved. Appreciate your support on this. Regards, Danny

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off