jobou363

When I click on the Iframe confirmation button I get an error 502 bad request

0 votes
When I look in the browser console I see this error : Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 502 (Bad Gateway) Incomplete response received from the application

Incomplete response received from application

Attachments

Reply to: When I click on the Iframe confirmation button I get an error 502 bad request

0 votes
Hi jobou363, There could be many reasons causing an error when trying to confirm a document. So for the preliminary troubleshooting, please provide me with (1)one of your broken package's Package ID (2)your environment (sandbox.esignlive.com vs sandbox.e-signlive.com vs apps.esignlive.com vs ...) Once I checked backoffice data with our support team, I would come back to you ASAP. Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: When I click on the Iframe confirmation button I get an error 502 bad request

0 votes
Hi, I have contact the support and get a support request for this.

0 votes
Hi jobou363, Sure, can you also send me the ticket number so that I can work with our support team? Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes
My support number is #00117637.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off