divakar-loganathan

Logo(Branding Customization) - not working on Edge browser

0 votes
Hi Team, Greetings for the day. I have a quick question regarding the logo customization (For Branding ceremony and for the webpage I visit after clicking on the link Go to Documents from the email I receive to download documents after the signing is complete). In both the events I'm able to successfully see the logo I replaced on Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. But when I try the same I'm able to see only the alt tag's value being displayed in Edge. I know this has mostly to do with Edge Browser, but to my surprise I'm able to see the image for a simple HTML file I created with the img tag and the link to the image on Edge Browser. So just wanted to check if any filtering happens on OSS server side for Edge browser based requests, also have any users faced this issue in the past. Thank you very much in advance. Best Regards, Logan

Reply to: Logo(Branding Customization) - not working on Edge browser

0 votes
Hi Logan, Which environment are you developing with? And how did you set your logo path, using a public image url or storing logo at OneSpan Sign backoffice? Would you mind sending your img src path to [email protected] so that I can try to reproduce the issue? I checked with our support team that we haven't received reports having issues opening logo in Edge browser, and I can't reproduce with my own account. Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes
Hi Duo, Thanks for looking into this. I use the Government Sandbox environment. (https://sandbox-gov.esignlive.com) The image is stored in the public accessible url (residing on the Clients Server) I'll email the image URL to the [email protected] email ID. I'll also attach the sample html file which I tried (That works on edge) But when I try to sign (Signing ceremony) and Go to documents (From download email after completed signing) the image is not working on edge, but works on Chrome and IE. Thanks in advance. Best Regards, Logan

0 votes
Hi Duo, Greetings for the day. Do we have any updates on the Logo not appearing on Edge browser issue? Thanks in advance. Best Regards, Logan

0 votes
Hi Logan, As we discussed in private channel, please make a support ticket and CC me, asking for replacing your account default logo as well as thank you dialog logo. I will work with our support team and follow up the case. :) Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off