gyurko

I can't counter-sign the main Contract since the Customer did not sign the Rider

0 votes
The Customer accepted the Disclosures and Consent and signed the Contract but left the Rider unsigned. Therefore I cannot sign the Contract because it violates the Signing Order. How can I get past this outside of asking the Customer to sign the Rider? Can I edit the Package and remove the Rider and still keep the Customer's signature on the Contract?

Reply to: I can't counter-sign the main Contract since the Customer did not sign the Rider

0 votes
Hi gyurko, If the "Rider" means a separate document, you can edit the package and remove the Rider, even if the Rider has been partially signed. Once you resend the package, the first signer won't receive email notification while the second signer will. Also, the signing order can be changed even if a signer has started to sign, if it does help to your scenario. Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: I can't counter-sign the main Contract since the Customer did not sign the Rider

0 votes
It worked. It was a separate Document. That's what I was hoping would happen. Also, it helps to know the signing order can be changed even if a signer has started to sign. Thanks

0 votes
Glad it works for you! ;)

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off