Ryan_Coleman

Server status query

0 votes
Is there a way to query server status to tell when a server goes down? We just got hit with an emergency maintenance on the Production server but didn't get any notification what so ever. Is there a way to resolve this issue for any future problems?

Reply to: Server status query

0 votes
Hi Ryan, The best way to query the server status is to check our Trust Center site. Everytime we will have an unplanned maintenance (like today), we will update the trust center, where explained the reason and the estimated downtime. Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: Server status query

0 votes
Duo - Thank you for the reply. I find this a bit hard to take as we are being told that we will not know from our service provider if/when the Production environment will be down. I am sure you can see how unsettling this is as we are offering services based on the OneSpan service and if the only way to know if it went down is either by our clients complaining or by us randomly checking a server status, well that isn't really good. I find it hard to believe that there isn't a notification list in place for your clients who are using the Production environment. Sandbox, yes I completely understand. Just not Production.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off