nareshishere

changing the font size for the form fields is not reflecting

0 votes

I have changed the font Size  in the field formatting ( UI ) but its not reflecting while signing . 

Reply to: changing the font size for the form fields is not reflecting

0 votes

Hi there,

If you meant the font size within the label field during signing, in classic signer experience, it won't change according to the font size settings. While in new signer experience, you can expect it reflects the actual size:

2-19-1

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes

what is the difference between new signer and classic signer experience . Its more about fields rather than sign , the generated documents have mismatch of font sizes between other static words and the data that injected in label fields.

0 votes

New vs Classic Signer Experience:

New signer experience is a new signing UI delivered since 11.30 version. I have a blog series introducing the UI interfaces of the new signer experience. For further details like how to enable the new signing ceremony, how many features has been delivered and what's the timeline to deliver the feature that you interest, go check our New Signer Experience Administrators Quickstart Guide.

Font size mismatch:
Can you share the package ID and the environment (API URL), also maybe a screenshot to me so that I can have a better idea of your scenario?

Duo

0 votes

Thanks for the sharing! Now I got your point, however, currently it's NOT available to preview the label text's size through designer, before it's actually stamped to the PDF. You can create few testing packages in sandbox environment, sign them, and take few tries to find the best match.

Duo

0 votes

Even though if i update the field formatting as 72px for the label fields , its very small when the document is generated.

0 votes

Please be informed that if your label box is smaller than the font size, the text will auto-fit the actual size, that's why it won't be 72px large within a small label box. In your case, if you make the label box taller and set the font size to 8px, 10px and 12px, you will see the differences.

Duo

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off