Ryan_Coleman

Never before seen error!

0 votes

Guys,

I am getting this error this morning and I've never seen it before. Nothing has changed on our end and I was wondering if someone could shed some light on the subject.

-------------------------------
File Name:                    Transaction Upload
MessageKey:                error.internal.default
Error Message:            Unexpected error. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you,                                               please try again. If the problem persists, please contact our support team.
Response Error Code:    500
Error Name:                Unhandled Server Error
Technical:                error.eslx.inputValidation.documentPreVerifyInvalidResponseNumberError [#750971ac-3096-4990-bf21-9c541622a5fc]
-------------------------------

Reply to: Never before seen error!

0 votes

Hi Ryan,

Is this error consistent to a certain document or to a certain workflow in your system? Can you share the package ID so I can help you check the package status? And most importantly, do you happen to have this particular PDF or the document that failed to upload to the transaction so we can try to reproduce at our end? Because this "error.eslx.inputValidation.documentPreVerifyInvalidResponseNumberError" usually thrown from the Doc Engine when processing the document. If you didn't change the code recently on your end and the same code works for most of the cases, it's more likely caused by the document itself, in my opinion.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: Never before seen error!

0 votes

Hey Ryan,

Likewise to you! 

From the Trust Center, it doesn't look like there was a release yesterday so I doubt it's because of the product change. Could you pass a sample document that's failing for you (with no Personal Identifiable Information (PII) in it) along with the payload you're sending, so we can see if it's caused by the PDF or package metadata. (If you cannot post them in here, please send to [email protected])

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off