oscar.castillo

Transaction Flow

0 votes

Hi

I am reading the Features of the Orchestration SDK Documentation, I have some questions with the transactions flow. I the page have implemented the remote transaction flow, what  happens if there are problems with the notifications, or the customer does not have acces to internet in his mobile device?

I thought to pass the transaction data trhough a CRONTO Image then use Local Transaction flow to sign the transaction, but i am not sure if this is the correct aproach

Thanks!

Thanks!

Reply to: Transaction Flow

0 votes

Hi Oscar,

Orchestration SDK is not yet support by OCA. Since you asked the question in the OneSpan Cloud Authentication forum, Mobile Authenticator Studio is the SDK used in this case.  Though, to answer your question about the Orchestration SDK, yes in that scenario you described above, you could pass the transaction data through the cronto image.

Hope that helps, 

Hakim

0 votes

Hi Hakim

Thank you very much for your answer,

Have a nice weekend!

Thanks!

0 votes

Thank you!

Have a nice weekend too!

Hakim

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off