Alavelle89

Manager Dasboard Overview

0 votes

Hi,

We would like to request the option to grant managers and admins the ability to view all transactions per account, without having to set up delegation.

Reply to: Manager Dasboard Overview

0 votes

Hi Alavelle89,

Thanks for the enhancement idea! There are already some requests asking to allow account owner view all transactions on the account via UI portal. If you can share a bit more about your business motivation, I can help you fill in an Enhancement Request and add your organization to the list.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to:

0 votes

Hi Duo,

Thanks for getting back to me. Our business motivation is:

• Our organization has multiple lines of business using OneSpan Sign.
  • They are each set up with their own account.
  • These teams can have large numbers of staff using OneSpan Sign.
  • These teams are generally managed by a manager and/or assistant managers.
  • These managers/assistant managers need to be able to view the transactions of their staff so that they can view and advise on any queries that come up during the signing process/with the core documentation.
  • Additionally, they need to be able to pick up and assign transactions to other staff members if the original staff member is out of the office and a transaction needs action.

Regards,

Andrew

Reply to: Manager Dasboard Overview

0 votes

Hi Andrew,

I've created an Enhancement Idea in the latest Roapmap System, this is your ticket number: OSSSAAS-I-774

The request will be reviewed and categorised with some initial feedback. I will update this thread once there's any updates in the ticket.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off