luisalvarez20

One Span - E signature Integration with Pega 8.3

0 votes

We want to integrate Pega 8.3. with One Span E signature. Actually, we tried to configured in SandBox with POC proposal. 

I am following a QuickGuide on Web: 

https://community.onespan.com/documentation/onespan-sign/guides/quick-start-guides/user/onespan-sign-pegasystems-quickstart-guide

I´m having a couple of issues trying to configure this as well. Do you managed to configure this or found any other documentation?

Thanks,

Luis Miguel Alvarez

Or aware of any Reference Documents from Pega's end for this integration?

Reply to: One Span - E signature Integration with Pega 8.3

0 votes

Hey Luis,

What issues are you currently having? If you could let me know where you're stuck, maybe I can help. We are aware that with changes between platform 7 where this was developed and platform 8 where we currently are, there are some changes that need to be made to the documentation. There are also some additional items that need to be added to this documentation, as well. We're currently working through that and will hopefully update the documentation in the coming weeks. In the meantime, please let me know your questions and I'll try to help you through. :)

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

0 votes

Hi Michael! 

Thank you for your answer.

We are trying to invoke flow OS_SigningProcess as an subprocess and we get this error: 
 (OSpan-Int-ESign-OS_NewPkg-OS_NewPkgAPI)No attachments exist for recipients to sign 

We are attaching file with the error.

Regards,

Luis 

Attachments
error_0.png111.46 KB

0 votes

Hey Luis,

I also ran into this issue when I was first setting this up. I believe it's within one of the data transforms where signer required attachments are being added to the transaction. You'll need to disable that section of the transform. I'll look, in a bit, to find the data transform you need to change that in, but you might find it before me. I'll get back to you, today, if you haven't posted that you found it.

- Michael

0 votes

It's in OS_pyPrepareNewPackage. In my environment, it's line 5.7 grouping. You'll see D_AttachmentList. If you disable this grouping or handle the list properly, you should get past this error. Let me know.

- Michael

0 votes

Hi Michael,

Thank for your update. We did the change in DataTransform but the result was the same. 

I still get receive the same error.

Regards,

Luis

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off