Ryan_Coleman

Hide Package Owner in New Signing Experience

0 votes

We are testing the new signing experience and have noticed that we see the account owner in the list of signers when trying to switch. I am using the standard option that we use for the old signing experience but it doesn't appear to work.

settings:{ceremony:{"hidePackageOwnerInPerson": true}}

Did this change or is there a possibility that this functionality isn't working properly?

Reply to: Hide Package Owner in New Signing Experience

0 votes

Hi Ryan,

Hide Package Owner In Person setting should also take effect in New Signer Experience, see below screenshot where only the two actual signers are displayed:
8-13-1

So do you mind sharing a package ID and I will help you check against your package settings?

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes

Duo,

Here is a package ID that I was given where we I was sent a picture of the owner listed in the dropdown when trying to switch.

zPSHxFZfX1nXs4_9OgnbFjlY3Uo=

0 votes

I see, seems the "hidePackageOwnerInPerson" setting doesn't work in a notary signing scenario. If you preferred, I'd like to create a support ticket on your behalf and have this reported to R&D team.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes

Duo - 

We would appreciate that, thank you!

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off