Ryan_Coleman

Duplicate Emails on Classic Signing Experience

0 votes

Guys,

Is this feature supported on the classic signing experience or only in the new signing experience?

Reply to: Duplicate Emails on Classic Signing Experience

0 votes

Hi Ryan,

I didn't find it documented somewhere officially. But through my tests, with two signers sharing the same email, the basic functions (remote or in-person signing) work well in classic signing experience. We can definitely escalate to Project Management team if you preferred a more official confirm.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to:

0 votes

Duo,

Thanks for confirming that. Were you actually able to sign as both users? I've noticed that while I am able to push a package up to OS, I can only sign at the first signer and then do the consent accept as the second signer. I am not able to sign as the second signer. No errors are being thrown in the browser or developer console so I have no idea why I cannot sign as the second signer.

0 votes

Hi Ryan,

Yes, I've tried both remote and in-person signing scenarios and can complete both transactions. Do you mind sharing a package ID so that I can look into it?

Duo

0 votes

Duo,

Try this packageID: j-A8GJ8GY431SFw-tfIjIFguWK8=

I was able to sign as the first borrower but I am not able to sign as the second borrower. I was able to click accept on the default consent though. Another thing I just noticed. The icon that takes you to the next signature doesn't work as well for the second borrower. I think both things are related, just not sure what's going on.

0 votes

Hi Ryan,

I think it's caused by a known issue related to the signing order - changing all signing order to 0 should work it around. I've reported this to R&D last week and there will be a fix at 11.37 version.

However, I do found an issue that the SMS code only sends to the first signer, I will double confirm the issue and create a support ticket on your behalf.

Duo

Reply to:

0 votes

Duo - 

Also just a thought, when you ran your tests for this, was it on a eMortgage Tenant? I know there are subtle differences that do show up from time to time and this might be related.

So I reset the signing order back to 0 and it worked fine. The current value that was being sent for both signers was 1 and is now 0. That is an odd thing to break the system but it appears to be working now.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off