ahsumra

How to make Orchestration SDK work in iOS Simulator

0 votes

Orchestration SDK seems to have support for ARM only. We are not able to build an app with this SDK and test on iOS Simulator. 

If we are only able to build for actual devices and not the iOS simulator, it may drastically increase our development time to many folds.

Our project deadlines are quite short and this may make take a huge toll on our business.

Please give us some solutions ASAP.

Reply to: How to make Orchestration SDK work in iOS Simulator

0 votes

Hi,

I will look into your issue. Meanwhile, have you contacted you Sales Engineer?

Regards,

Hakim

0 votes

So, do you have release date on when we can use it on the Simulator ? I'm sure that everyone is waiting for it.

0 votes

Hi, 

Sorry, I do not see a specific date at the moment, for more precise info, could you please reach out to your Sale's Engineer or [email protected]

Thanks,

Hakim

0 votes

Hi,

Please reach out to [email protected] to inquire if there is a release date for this feature.

Thanks,

Hakim

0 votes

So, do you have release date on when we can use it on the Simulator ? I'm sure that everyone is waiting for it.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off