paultipper

/components/schemas/Package does not exist in Sandbox interactive API documentation

0 votes

I'm trying to looking up the documentation for the POST /api/packages call within the Interactive API Definitions page in the sandbox environment, but when I click on this method, the page displays the following error:

Resolver error at paths./api/packages.post.requestBody.content.application/json.schema.$ref
Could not resolve reference: Could not resolve pointer: /components/schemas/Package does not exist in document

Attached is a screen dump of what's displayed at the top of the page.

Can anyone suggest an alternative location from where I can get the details of the /components/schemas/Package schema?

Description: CDK Global
Description: cid:image006.gif@01CFDBE8.C5DD6430

Paul Tipper
Senior Architect

CDK Global
Westpoint Court
John F Kennedy Drive
Dublin 12
Ireland

T: +353 (1) 426 0900
M: +353 (87) 2484141
E: [email protected]
W: 
www.cdkglobal.ie

Description: Youtube

Description: Linkedin

Attachments

Reply to: /components/schemas/Package does not exist in Sandbox interactive API documentation

0 votes

Hi paultipper,

Thanks for bringing it up to us! I can reproduce the same and seems the API schema is unexpectedly broken in this yaml version. I will report to the team and reply back to you very soon!

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to:

0 votes

Hi Duo,

Thanks for the speedy reply. Is there a previous, unbroken version of the schema available anywhere that I could look at in the meantime?

Regards,

Paul

Paul Tipper
Senior Architect

CDK Global
Westpoint Court
John F Kennedy Drive
Dublin 12
Ireland

W: 
www.cdkglobal.ie

Reply to: /components/schemas/Package does not exist in Sandbox interactive API documentation

0 votes

Hi paultipper,

Attached is the yaml file for 11.37 version. I will update this thread once the latest version is ready!

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Attachments

0 votes

Brilliant, Duo - thanks very much! :)

Paul Tipper
Senior Architect

CDK Global
Westpoint Court
John F Kennedy Drive
Dublin 12
Ireland

W: 
www.cdkglobal.ie

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off