obaluyev

The flashed image is invalid

0 votes

Hello,

I'm testing the "Integrating Secure Channel Based Authentication via Cronto" flow on the Sandbox, using the Android app as an authenticator (DIGIPASS Long SV.apk).

I successfully called /users/{userID@domain}/generate-secure-challenge and generated a Cronto image for the challenge generated. After that I selected "Image Challenge" on the Android app and tried to scan the image but got "The flashed image is invalid.". While rendering an image I was using standard parameters (type: HEXSTRING, format: CRONTO, imageSize: 210).

Could you please advise if something is wrong or I should use another menu item on the mobile app?

Let me know if you want me to attach the error message screenshot or the generated Cronto image.

Thanks,

Oleg

Reply to: The flashed image is invalid

0 votes

Hi Oleg,

Thanks for your post! In your Android app, do you have the option "Secure Transaction"? If it still doesn't work, please kindly raise a support ticket at [email protected] with your tenant ID, user ID, correction ID and relative information, then our support agents will reply back to you soon.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: The flashed image is invalid

0 votes

Hi Duo,

Thanks for your response,

I tried the "Secure Transaction" option, scanned the image and got the attached screen. I don't see the text I specified when generating the secure challenge and an OTP in it.

Thanks,

Oleg

Attachments

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off