Surabhi_45

Signers Valid First name and Last name

0 votes

Some of our signers do not have the last name. What should be passed via REST API in such cases? Someone without a last name should be allowed to register a signature on his document.

Reply to: Signers Valid First name and Last name

0 votes

Hi Surabhi_45,

Thanks for your post! Unfortunately, with today's OneSpan Sign, signers or senders are required to have both the first and last names. We could absolutely raise it as an Enhancement Request for you organization if you could provide a brief description on the business motivation behind the request.

At the same time, is your concern more of "I want the signature stamp only prints the signer's first name", or "I want the email template only mention the first name"? Because for the email template, it's possible to set the first name as a signer message, and replace every occurrence of $RECIPIENT_NAME; in the email templates with $PACKAGE_MESSAGE;.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: Signers Valid First name and Last name

0 votes

Your article is great, I have read a lot of articles but I am really impressed with your writing style. I will review this post. game guides

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off