alejandrito

The recipient is already in use for this transaction.

0 votes

I've tried to send a new transaction without success for different reasons. I've resolved all of them but this one does make sense since I have different customIds and data like email can be the same for differen Signers, What am I missing?

Reply to: The recipient is already in use for this transaction.

0 votes

Hi alejandrito,

Can we first make sure that the email doesn't have a OneSpan Sign account? Because multiple signer sharing the same email won't work if the email binds to a sender account.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes

Thanks for the tip, I had a similar problem, but thanks to the explanation above, I realized that the email used binds to a sender account.

You can buy instagram followers to increase their ammount.

0 votes

I figure it out. That message does not depend on email as I thought, it depends on the name and lastname of the signer. I had to Signers with exactly the same name, the only think I had to do was differenciate them with something.

Eg:

Signer 1

Name: John Doe

Lastname: (Professor)

Signer 2:

Name: John Doe

Lastname: (Student)

Those words I called it aliases, I put them to keep a friendly name in the document sign spot, and as a way to differentiate the name and lastname text. Hope be helpfull.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off