Batch signing with joint signersTuesday, December 14, 2021 at 03:31pm
I have a scenario where we want to consolidate as many forms into the least amount of packages as possible but some forms require two signers. What is the best approach to do this with OneSpan Sign?
- Signer 1 is the sole signer on form 1, 2
- Signer 2 is the sole signer on form 3
- Signer 1 and Signer 2 are joint signers on form 4
All forms use the same document template but have different data on them.
Is the best approach to?
- Send Signer 1 package A with forms 1, 2, 4. Send Signer 2 package B with form 3 and then send signer 2 package A forms 1, 2, 4 to only sign form 4.
- Send Signer 1 package A with forms 1, 2, 4. Send Signer 2 package B with form 3 and then create package C with only form 4 for signer 2 to sign. (not sure this is possible)
- Send Signer 1 package A with forms 1, 2 and send signer 2 package B with form 3 and send package C to both signers for form 4.
Is there another approach?
If approach 1 is the best, is there a way to separate out form 4 from package A for signer 2?