Bikram

Designer Customization

0 votes

Hello, 

I am working on onespan api implementation through iframe. Our scenario is, the agent uploads the documents into our system, drag and drops the required field and wait for the auction to happen. As soon as the auction is held and the property is sold, the field gets prefilled with the winner details. 

My question is, whenever the agent drags and drops the field before the auction, there is still the send to sign button in the top right corner of onespan iframe. Is it possible to hide send to sign button as per the condition, that is: 

a. Hide/Disable send to sign button on first step, before the auction, only drag and drop will be done

b. In second step, after the auction, property is sold, the documents gets prefilled and than in this step show the send to sign button. 

I hope you have understood my question. Your feedback will be much appreciated. 

Thanks

Attachments
Approved Answer

Reply to: Designer Customization

0 votes

Hi Bikram,

Thanks for your post! Yes, it's completely possible by setting up different designer profiles. 

Below blog shows you the customizable UI components on the designer page, including the "send to sign" button:

https://www.onespan.com/blog/onespan-sign-developer-designer-customization-and-integration-part-1

And this second part blog explains the designer profiles:

https://www.onespan.com/blog/onespan-sign-developer-designer-customization-and-integration-part-2

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes

Hello Duo, 

Thanks for your reply. I had made a request with onespan technical support for giving an access to build multiple custom designer profile on account level but they are saying it is not possible on onespan to have such multiple designer profile. As per them, there is no such service in onespan at all. Can you please double check on this one because as per the designer profile blogs you have send me, it clearly says that it is possible to have multiple custom designer profile. 

Thanks, 

Bikram

0 votes

Hi Bikram,

Thanks for reaching out to me! Could you share the support ticket number? I will follow up on the case for you.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes

Hello Duo, 

I have double confirmed with the support team, now they have resolve my issue and has activated the different designer profile in account level. 

You were right, it is working perfectly fine now. 

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off