peterzog

Typical causes of this error: error.validation.createProcess.missingData

0 votes

I am trying to submit a merged document and consistently getting this error.  The document is passing Adobe Acrobat Preflight.  Is there any additional insight into probable causes of this: error.validation.createProcess.missingData?

I would be happy to share the doc via an alternate method than this forum.

Reply to: Typical causes of this error: error.validation.createProcess.missingData

0 votes

Hi Peter,

You can share the PDF to [email protected]. On top of that, are you uploading the document via APEX sdk or RESTful code?

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: Typical causes of this error: error.validation.createProcess.missingData

0 votes

Without further checking, it might also worthy to check my answer in this thread:

https://community.onespan.com/forum/adding-multiple-role-text-extraction-tag-getting-error

"Typically when you open a PDF in notepad, it has an extra line break at the end, however it's not case in this sample PDF. If you manually add it, it should work as expected."

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off