dejan_lukic7ho…

Adding client logo to document

0 votes
One of the requirements I have is a possibility for user to place a logo on a document beside signature. I realize that I can add custom fields but none of them is an image type. Is this possible to achieve? And how?

Reply to: Adding client logo to document

0 votes
You're right. There isn't currently an option for the user adding an image. You could always contact support and/or post a request for this in the enhancement ideas forum: https://developer.e-signlive.com/forums/forum/general/enhancement-ideas/ The way that I could think of to do what you're wanting would be to have your own web form that allows the user to specify an image file, then, create the package with the image already a part of the document in the package. This would require you to edit the document prior to pushing it to eSignLive.

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

0 votes
not sure would something like this work since I don't know how adobe works inside. create a custom field with a html image tag that will get embedded during signing process. client will just have to add that field on the document. I have tried this but it seams that application sanitizes html so nothing gets saved. if not possible on our side would it be possible on your side to place value for this field

0 votes
I was thinking more along the lines of an api (like iTextSharp) you could use to edit the actual PDF file to place the logo. Unfortunately, I don't have an example available. I can sure give it a try though.

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off