dlukic

Removing signature borders

0 votes
Is there a way to remove white borders around signature. It can be seen when signature (or field) overlaps with text or line in the document.

Reply to: Removing signature borders

0 votes
Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

1 votes
I think I see part of what you are referring to dlukic. In the attached test, I put 2 signatures and 2 fields over a solid blue background. I don't see a white border around the signatures but the name fields clearly have a white border. I don't believe this line can be removed but I will submit it as an enhancement request. If the background of the field is transparent, the border probably should be, too. dlukic, if you can reproduce the case where a border appears around the signature and describe how you make that happen, that would be most helpful. Thanks!!

Attachments

0 votes
Yes you are right. There is no borders around signature but around signature fields. I hope you agree there should't be any borders if user (myself) did not specify that it wants borders to appear.

0 votes
Agreed. I submitted an enhancement request to put field appearance under the control of the Sender, or at least to remove the border. Thank you for reporting that.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off