kannansathish

Signature Style: ACCEPTANCE - Downloading document

0 votes
Is there any way we can differentiate while downloading the accepted document (Signature Style ACCEPTANCE ) from original document?

Reply to: Signature Style: ACCEPTANCE - Downloading document

0 votes
Could you elaborate that please? I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to say.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
Sure. The signing can be done with acceptanceFor option(com.silanis.esl.sdk.builder.SignatureBuilder.acceptanceFor) or signatureFor (com.silanis.esl.sdk.builder.SignatureBuilder)option. Once I complete the signing and download the document how do I differentiate original document and the document I signed with option acceptanceFor ? If I sign with signatureFor option and then download I will see the signature printed in the documented

0 votes
I see you what mean. You could check the security of your pdf where it should say "Signed by eSignLive". Unfortunately, eSignLive doesn't stamp documents that are to be only accepted.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off