shaunc869

Embed Document Creator in Web App?

0 votes
Hi! Can I embed the creation flow of the document (package?) into my web UI such that my user can upload a document, affix the signature tags, and then send it out for a signature? If so can you point me to the documentation on how to do this? I am not using an SDK, i.e. I use Python, javascript, and HTML as my stack. Thank you!

Reply to: Embed Document Creator in Web App?

0 votes
Hey Shaun, The designer interface allows you to embed the signature placement and document review experience in your own web page. You'll be able to:
  • Add/Move/Edit/Delete Signature
  • Add/Move/Edit/Delete Field
  • Browse all documents in package
  • Send package for signing
  • Invite signers
You can find everything you need to get started in our documentation, here. Note that you'll have to upload your document(s) first before creating your session and accessing your designer view.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
Just so I understand I would then open the designer in an iFrame is that correct?

0 votes
Yup that is correct!
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
And I forgot to ask, what will this cost me to use if I implement it and use it in a live environment? Thanks!

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off