dlukic

pacakage postbacks

0 votes
there is a sdk documentation for events on packages. I can't see how to fetch user key. Does the key comes as part of json payload? or you use different method?

Reply to: pacakage postbacks

0 votes
I've not actually set this up for myself to check and like you, I don't see it in the documentation. My first guess would be in the request header, but it could come as part of the payload or even as a URL parameter, but I'm not completely certain. I will let you know in the morning what I find out.

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

0 votes
It should come in the header under the Authentication property. The value would be like: "Basic ". Hope this helps.

- Michael

0 votes
Please let me know if this header is correct. I have Authentication header with basic where the value of the key is xxxyyy123.

Attachments

0 votes
The key would be whatever you set up as your key in your eSignLive account. You can check the value you specified by logging into your eSignLive account and looking at you ACCOUNT tab.

- Michael

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off