afrolkin

Designer settings profile

0 votes
I'm currently using the sandbox version of eSignlive and I wish to configure the designer view (hide various elements). I found this page which says "To modify your designer settings, you first need to have a designer settings profile enabled on your account. Please contact your administrator for help. ". Could I get some more information regarding who to contact in order to access the designer settings? It appears the API only allows you to retrieve the designer settings, I'm unable to find any calls which allow modification of the settings. Thank you!

Approved Answer

Reply to: Designer settings profile

1 votes
Oops. Sorry. My mistake. For the designer view, forget about the blog and just have your account admin/owner go through support.

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

0 votes
You could take a look at this blog post by Haris Haidary: https://www.esignlive.com/blog/customizing-the-signing-ceremony/ This would allow you to change some things via the SDK or API. However, these are on a package by package basis, set in the packageSettings for the package. If you want to create a new default profile for the signing session, you would need your eSignLive account manager contact our support team ([email protected]). Hope this helps.

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

0 votes
Yes, I've already seen this blog post. I've been able to successfully customize the signing ceremony, but my question is regarding the designer view. I've also just sent an email to the support team asking about the designer view. Thanks

0 votes

We are looking to customize our Designer view as we are integrating OneSpan using an iFrame.  I see that most of the documentation indicates that you need to contact support to either customize your default profile or create new profiles.  We run on Prem (version 7.2) so is this something we can do ourselves or does it still require help from support?  If we can do it can you provide some documentation?

Here is the article that is guiding me:

https://www.onespan.com/blog/onespan-sign-developer-designer-customization-and-integration-part-2

Reply to:

0 votes

Hi Tricia,

Yes, with on-premise installation, you can configure backoffice resources yourself. Our on-premise support could guide you through the steps, or if you still need assistance, I can send you the instructions through email.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes

We ended up opening a support ticket and they helped us with this process.  

Thanks for following up!

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off