detroyer

Email Notification Requests/Complete to Sign

0 votes
Through the REST API, make the email notifications configurable much like configuring the signing ceremony layout on a package by package basis. The user experience can be somewhat confusing when one completes a sign ceremony online and then receives an email requesting a signature.

Reply to: Email Notification Requests/Complete to Sign

0 votes
Any update on this?

0 votes
+1 . But this topic is from AUGUST 25, 2016 any update on this. Or maybe any workaround?

0 votes
I just got asked about this by our App Admins. We have one manager that will be first signer on the majority of Transactions We are auto-signing for him via a Logic App so want to turn notifications off for him since he will have already signed.

0 votes
Hi Hudson, Sorry for the late reply, I didn't received any notification therefore missed your reply. From what you've described (I assumed you are integrated), I would suggest to block the default "email.activate" notification and to keep the "email.notify", so whenever you want to inform recipients other than the internal manager, you can notify signer programmatically (guide here). To customize your account, simply send an email with your request to our support team. ([email protected]) Hope this could help! Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off