The Intelligent Adaptive Authentication demo
With the Intelligent Adaptive Authentication demo, the OneSpan Trusted Identity platform (TID) offers a demo website where you can simulate banking transactions and non-monetary events such as login etc. The Intelligent Adaptive Authentication demo is set up when you register and create a user account with the OneSpan Community Portal - for more information, see Register as a user and sign up for a sandbox account.
The Intelligent Adaptive Authentication demo supports the following platforms:
- Android 4.1 and higher
- iOS 8.0 and higher
The Intelligent Adaptive Authentication demo offers a number of features to demonstrate the OneSpan cloud solution for banking services. These features are:
- Online activation
Online activation is initiated after the scanning of a Cronto image containing activation credentials (i.e. user identifier and activation password).
- Risk-based login with remote authentication via Push Notification and Cronto image scanning
- Risk-based login initiated from a mobile app
- Remote selection of authentication modes after risk evaluation. Selectable modes are:
- No PIN
- Fingerprint recognition
- Face recognition
- Risk-based transaction signing with remote transaction via Push Notification and Cronto image scanning
- Risk-based transaction signing initiated from a mobile app
- Change PIN
For more information about the available authentication modes, refer to the Orchestration SDK section of OneSpan Mobile Security Suite Integration Guides.