vedran.milicevic

IAS 3.21 on Centos 7 REPLICATION

0 votes

Hello,

I have fully working instance of 3.21 IAS on Centos 7 (SRV-A) with some users and DigiPass in local (embedded) db. Now I want to install additional server (Centos 7- SRV-B) with sam version of IAS and I want to initiate replication from SVR-A to SRV-B. 

SRV-A has some data (user accounts and DP), now I want to have that all replicated to SRV-B.

On both servers replication is enabled, on SRV-A replication settings are: Source - SRV-A; Destination - SRV-B; replication over non-secure port 20003.

On SRV-B replication is enabled, source is SRV-B, but there is no destination set up since I want data to replicate from SRV-A to SRV-B only.

I got all installed and everything, but replication does not occur. I see messages got queued on SRV-A, connection to destination server is successful, but no data is replicated to SRV-B.

Any clues, what am I missing?

Thank you.

Reply to: IAS 3.21 on Centos 7 REPLICATION

0 votes

These steps have been tested and are working on CentOS 7.x nodes. ... mysql -u root -p mysql> GRANT REPLICATION SLAVE ON *.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off